Wednesday 21 August 2013

Limited Edition Palm Springs Preview!

Here is a preview of the limited edition collection using the Palm Springs pattern:


The mini collection consists of four items - the 50s style dress, the halter-neck dress, the high waist trousers and crop top.

Price List:
Trousers = 16 stardollars
Crop top = 14 stardollars
50s style dress = 16 stardollars
Halter-neck dress = 14 stardollars

Remember I will only be selling 10 of each item, so get your orders in quickly! 

If you wish to purchase an item, please leave me a guestbook comment stating which item you would like. I will then reply, saying which number you have (eg 3/10 of the crop top) and that it is reserved in my bazaar.

For a closer look at the designs, you can find them here (my suite).


No comments:

Post a Comment